Events Business Administrator Apprentice HEN AND STAG EVENTS LTD
Admin apprentice required. Hybrid model of working with a mix of from home and office (after 3 months training in the office); bonuses related to performance during the summer and Christmas (these can vary from £100 to £500 for each one); monthly office lunch outings; summer and Christmas staff parties.
Closing date: 06 Mar 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
10 Mar 2023
10 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
As the main point of contact for our agents you will be responsible for:
- Replying to emails from agents, dealing with any enquiries and taking new bookings
- Placing new bookings into the central diary and confirming new agent bookings via their own booking system
- Liaising with relevant conference and events departments
- Sending out booking confirmations
- Liaise with specific VIP agents to confirm all details are correct
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Rechecking all upcoming bookings for the week against original booking details to ensure all aspects of the booking is correct as planned (weekly)
- Liaise with conference and events departments at all venues to ensure that all bookings are in place as scheduled (weekly)
- Checking invoices for payment
- Answering the telephone and diverting to the relevant person
- Ad hoc office duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Provider: BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
On programme Training:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Knowledge Training Test
- Skills Test
- Oral Questioning – underpinned by portfolio
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Further progression may well be available in other areas within our sector, upon successful completion of Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
HEN AND STAG EVENTS LTD
LONDON SOUTH EAST COLLEGES
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.