Office and Administration Apprentice ADVANCE HOME CARE LTD
This is a fantastic opportunity for a business admin apprentice to kick start their career! You’ll receive ongoing support and training and you’ll have the chance to develop skills in either finance, recruitment or operations. You will ensure accurate administration of all employee files, and that all required information is held on file, and also manage the on-boarding process for care staff. Apply Now!
Closing date: 20 Mar 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
21 Mar 2023
09 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensure accurate administration of all employee files, and that all required information is held on file
- Manage the on-boarding process for care staff
- Ensure all staff are subject to a DBS check (as appropriate) prior to delivering care
- Conduct renewals of DBS checks when required
- Keep up to date records of driving licences, insurance certificates and other driver related information
- Be a point of contact for all recruitment advertising
- Conduct pre-employment screening interviews.
- Issue cards to Care Workers (e.g. birthday cards)
- Match and confirm care calls
- Conduct payroll administration for all Care Workers
- Provide key reports on KPI’s such as absence levels
- Support the central finance teams investigating debts
- Order office supplies and maintain records of stock levels
- Manage training log for all care staff
- Ensure office health and safety activities are conducted (i.e. PAT testing, fire marshal)
- Check and distribute mail
- Management of branch petty cash
- Be responsible for the mobile technology system and all associated activities
- Attendance and branch meetings such as ’10 at 10’
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training.
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks.
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths & English if required
- Business Administrator Certificate from IfATE and City & Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We anticipate offering a successful apprentice a permanent role within the business and the opportunity to progress
- We care about our staff and encourage development and growth within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.