Apprentice Hairdresser Serenity Salon
Serenity Salon are looking for an apprentice to join their salon based in Birchington, working as a hairdresser to provide hair cutting, styling and grooming services for men and women. We are looking for passionate, hardworking individuals to work alongside the salon owner and stylists and attend Canterbury College one day per week.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Tuesday and Wednesday, 9am to 5pm, Thursday, 9am to 7pm, Friday, 9am to 5pm and Saturday, 8am to 4pm.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
15 Jul 2023
09 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Observing senior stylists undertaking a variety of hairdressing skills/treatments
- Undertake, along with the salon team, salon housekeeping duties
- Meet and greet clients coming into the salon
- Shampooing clients, colour removal, neutralising perms, removing hair foils
- Practising skills taught at college level in the salon environment with encouragement to bring in models
- Answering the telephone and making client appointments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard.
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- One day a week at Canterbury College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent position upon completion of the course.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
135 MINNIS ROAD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.