Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship - Excellent Career Progression JOBSWORTH RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
If you are a target motivated individual who is excellent with people, then this could be the role for you. The successful candidate needs to have the confidence to fit into a lively outgoing work environment and not be scared to pick up the phone and speak with customers. The role would involve a lot of client calls and building relationships. Duties include booking in candidates for interviews at different companies, requesting ID and DBS of successful applicants and developing job and personal specifications, preparing job advertisements.
Closing date: 15 Feb 2023
Annual bonuses and incentives are available to all employees
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
16 Feb 2023
10 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Using a variety of online tools and technology including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Developing job and personal specifications, preparing job advertisements
- Shortlist candidates on the telephone initially to determine suitability
- Completing competency tests and assisting new starters with registration documentation also arranging induction and training
- Liaising with different departments including payroll to ensure payroll accuracy
- Maintaining customer focussed attitude on duties and responsibilities to ensure the needs of clients are identified and met
- Answering incoming calls and inputting information onto company database
- Booking in candidates for interviews at different companies
- Requesting ID and DBS of successful applicants
- Working towards KPI's
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- End Point Assessment
- Maths and English functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto a Level 3 Recruitment Consultant apprenticeship or a full-time position may be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.