Digital Marketing Apprentice CLEARTWO LIMTED
You will be working alongside a team of highly skilled and dedicated workers take on a versatile range of projects. The qualification you will gain through this apprenticeship will be your Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship standard and you will be carrying out duties such as developing content and build promotional ideas.
Closing date: 25 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 May 2023
09 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist with the build and deployment of promotional ideas
- Ability to create content for the social media team
- Develop graphics as required to contribute to the wider brand
- Create and maintain the graphical elements of online content
- Create graphics and content for external digital partners and social media platforms as required
- Assist with photoshoots and digital image processing
- Assist with the creation and processing of printed marketing material including print setup
- Design in-house communications material
- Liaise with external agencies / international where necessary
- Manage workload to ensure all deadlines are met effectively
- Contribute creative solutions to briefs from the commercial team
- Contribute to the web marketing strategies, bringing input from a creative perspective
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completion of your apprenticeship you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full time positions within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/B+) Desired
About the employer
Maxim Business Training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.