Business Admin Apprentice YARM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Yarm Property Management are offering one candidate the opportunity to join their team as a Business Admin Apprentice. They are looking to give the successful candidate the opportunity to gain valuable experience with their company whilst studying towards and amazing qualification. Duties will include arranging meetings and events and taking minutes at those and coaching other employers on social media.
Closing date: 06 Apr 2023
Monday - Friday. 9am - 4pm. 30 minute lunch.
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
13 Apr 2023
09 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Arranging meetings and events
- Taking minutes at meetings such as licensing meetings and sales meetings
- Coaching other employers on social media
- Oversee application projects of premises
- To work within health and safety
- To delegate work to other members of the team
- Use of SAGE and dealing with invoices
- Using filing systems both physically and online
- Use of Microsoft Office packages
- Inputting work
- Customer service
- Taking and making phone calls
- Emailing clients
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will study towards a Business Administrator Level 3 qualification
- You will have a day release once a week at Middlesbrough College
Where a business administrator has not already achieved Level 2 English and maths, they must do so before taking the end-point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A permanent position is potentially available upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade C/4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
YARM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LIMITED
16 High Street
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.