Childcare Level 2 Apprentice Giggle Tots Day Nursery
New and exciting career in childcare! Do you want to laugh everyday? If yes, come and join our outstanding setting and learn new skills in the process of gaining qualifications in early years. GIGGLE TOTS DAY nursery are looking for an inspiring individual who wants to develop their skills in child development and early years. You will work and interact directly with children on a day to day basis supporting the planning and delivery of activities.
Closing date: 15 Apr 2023
Bonuses upon passing probation
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Shift work - Monday to Friday, 07.30am to 18.30pm.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
29 Apr 2023
09 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To help to set up the room(s) for the daily programme and to help tidy away and clean at the end of the session
- To be a key personal assistant to a small group of children, liaising closely and building an effective relationship with parents/carers and ensuring each child needs are recognised and met
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members
- To advise the manager of any concerns e.g. over children, parents or the safety of equipment, preserving confidentiality as necessary
- To assistant with the teaching of children to a high standard, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulating play experiences
- To ensure that children are kept safe and that you understand when to follow child protection procedures
- To support mealtimes within the setting
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Early Years Practitioner Level 2.
English and maths qualifications form a mandatory part of all apprenticeships and must be completed before an apprentice can pass through gateway.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Gaining an apprenticeship can lead to a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
Giggle Tots Day Nursery
185 COPPERMILL LANE
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.