To provide IT hardware & software support onsite and in the office and be a point of contact within the business should our clients IT require any assistance. To assist in IT project as and when required. To always represent Lighthouse IT in a professional manner whilst employed.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
16 Feb 2023
09 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Represent the company in a presentable and professional manner always ensuring that actions are taken to make a difference wherever possible
- Build trust within the business ensuring that everyone is fully committed to delivering the same company standards
- Ensure company delivery procedures are adhered to across all tasks
- Be prepared to innovate when opportunities arise/take on more responsibilities
- Proficient level MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint Effective communicator
- Able to build and maintain relationships
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Highly organised individual with an all-round ability, who is willing and able to take ownership of all tasks given
- Positive, motivated, and enthusiastic with a readiness to help out in any capacity as and when needed
- Multi-tasker with excellent attention to detail
- Confident in chasing information to deadlines
Install and configure relevant software and hardware as appropriate for example: mobile apps, printers, projectors, scanners, and cameras.
Address IT issues by prioritising in response to customer service level agreements.
Administer security access requirements and permissions for stakeholders escalating as necessary for example password resets
Support the rollout of upgrades or new systems or applications.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Advanced Information Communication Techniques Apprenticeship Standard, Network pathway/Support Pathway.
Learners will attend college on a day release basis.
This standard aligns with the following professional recognition:
- RITTech for 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SOUTH ESSEX COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.