Equine Groom Apprenticeship Level 2 ARGENTO EQUESTRIAN LTD
The apprenticeship is offered on a Showjumping Yard. Following completion, you will be able to offer services as a Groom. Whilst working with us, you will gain experience with a plethora of activities to equip you in any further role within the Equestrian Sector.
Closing date: 01 Feb 2023
£8,754.20 to £17,290.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
15 Feb 2023
08 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will include:
- Yard and field routines and duties
- Horse handling, care and appearance
- Saddlery and equipment
- Preparing horses for travel
- Horse anatomy, physiology and welfare
- Safe working practices
- Non-ridden exercise
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Equine Groom Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Taking part in monthly sessions with your Trainer-Coach, accessing different learning systems and spending time learning and enhancing skills, knowledge and behaviours whilst at work
- The training will be delivered 3-5 days per week
- Based in Radway, Warwickshire on a Showjumping Yard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Senior Equine Groom
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HADDON TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.