Early Years Educator Apprenticeship FIRST STEP DAYCARE & NURSERY LTD
A local Nursery in Plumstead is looking for an Apprentice Early Years Educator to join their growing team, assisting in activities whilst studying towards Early Years Educator Level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 06 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
08 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Planning and assisting in activities such as arts and crafts, and learning & development, and during playtime with the children
- Helping children to learn numeracy and literacy skills
- Feeding and changing babies
- Record accidents in the accident book
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness and good housekeeping, ensure the working environment is safe
- Follow the nursery policies and procedures
- Able to work and perform under stress
- Able to write reports and keep them accurate and updated
- Must have excellent verbal and communication skills with children and parents
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification
- Functional Skills maths and English if required
- Apprentices must successfully complete the Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid. (RQF) or Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the successful candidate, there is the possibility of ongoing employment upon completion of the relevant qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4 +) Desired
About the employer
CROYDON SCHOOL OF ACCOUNTANCY AND MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.