Business Administration Apprenticeship All Saints National Academy
A fantastic opportunity for an individual to join our school and friendly team as a Business Administration Apprentice. Supporting our current office staff and leadership Team, you will ensure all our visitors are greeted on arrival and deal with queries efficiently and effectively.
Closing date: 24 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
08 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be supported and mentored in your role and work alongside our Academy Administrators providing clerical support, and manning the front reception.
Your job role will comprise of the following:
- Proficiently and competently use IT systems to produce accurate and time critical documents such as spreadsheets and correspondence
- Communicate courteously and effectively with a wide range of stakeholders over the telephone, face to face and in writing including via email
- Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems Including collating statistical information and preparing reports as required
- General day-to-day queries
- Answering the telephone taking accurate messages and taking responsibility for following up on enquiries and queries and being the first point of contact for parents, visitors, staff and children
- Clubs and activities correspondence and letters to parents
- Signing and checking deliveries to the academy
- Filing of pupil correspondence
- General clerical duties to support the office staff and teaching staff
- Dealing with queries and signposting
- Photocopying and collating documents
- Assist with the school's Asset Register ensuring it is up to date and maintained on a regular basis
- Attend all apprenticeship training and completion of all coursework by target date
- To undertake any other duties commensurate to the grade of the post as the academy office is a busy working environment and requires applicants to have a versatile and positive approach
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Level 3
- Off the job training
- Bi-weekly virtual or face to face learning sessions
- Functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The potential to gain full time permanent employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.