This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a genuine interest in building a career in childcare to develop their knowledge and skills whilst working within a friendly and supportive setting. Wolds Childcare will provide fully training and support to enable the successful candidate to achieve their Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
06 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an Apprentice your role will require you to:
- Ensure children are supported within asafe and caring environment, under close staff supervision.
- Assist staff to ensure children’s individual care plans, need and routines are met.
- Provide and support stimulating activities to enhance children’s development.
- Interact positively with children, parents, visitors and other staff members.
- Make a positive contribution towards new ideas for activities and displays.
- Carry out domestic duties to ensure the smooth running of the setting.
- Meeting and greeting of children and parents.
- Assisting children at mealtimesand preparing a hygienic environment.
- Help to provide children with stimulating activities that relate to their interests,and which promote development linking to the Early Years Foundation Stage.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The qualification you will recieve is a Level 3 Early Years Educator.
Apprentices who have not achieved the equivalent of level 2 in maths and English, mustachieve these prior to end point assessment.
Apprentices will be allocated a Trainer Assessor and training will be planned and delivered in conjunction with the employe to meet the individual needs of the apprentice.
The apprentice will spend 20% oftheir working hours in off the job activities and training.
On the job and off the job training will be delivered in the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The opportunity for ongoing permanent employment upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4 - 9 or equivalent (A* - C)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Childcare (Grade Level 2) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
ACCESS TRAINING (EAST MIDLANDS) LTD
The Learner Engagement Team
0330 002 6266
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.