APPRENTICE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR Greenacres Primary School
This is an exciting opportunity to work at Greenacres Primary School, which is a busy school based on the outskirts of picturesque Shrewsbury.
Closing date: 12 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday (Term time only) Shifts TBC
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
22 Jun 2023
07 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide a welcoming and efficient reception service, receiving parents and other visitors, filtering telephone calls, taking and distributing accurate messages as required and processing enquiries when appropriate.
- Be a point of contact for queries and questions regarding the school and school day.
- Undertake general office duties
- Support with room bookings
- Processing incoming post
- Organise storage of supplies
- Participate in meetings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
This will also include functional skills if required.
End point assessment
Certificate of completion of the standard.
You may have to attend formal college sessions (if English & maths are required).
You will learn the knowledge, skills and behaviours related to the apprenticeship standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This position will potentially become permanent on the result of a successul apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Greenacres Primary School
Off York Road
HEREFORDSHIRE, LUDLOW, AND NORTH SHROPSHIRE COLLEGE
0345 678 9023
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.