The Nursery Apprentice will support with all aspects of caring for children including washing, changing, feeding. The apprentice will assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children and provide adult interaction with children in the nursery. The learner will complete Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 01 Mar 2023
£7,503.60 to £14,820.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
09 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting and caring for the children individually, interacting with them and educating them according to our curriculum
- Learning and developing practical skills
- Participating in classes and workshops both on and offsite
- Observing all health and safety codes
- Completing tests and assignments
- Delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- This apprenticeship is work based and therefore training will take place at the workplace
- The successful candidate will have gained a Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship with Vocational Training Services after successful completion
- Functional Skills English and maths will also be completed if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The applicant would be expected to remain in our employment for at least one year
- After completing the apprenticeship course, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a Level 3 apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent ICT (Grade (A*-C or 9-4)) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade (A*-C or 9-4)) Desired
About the employer
VOCATIONAL TRAINING SERVICES CARE SECTOR LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.