SPL Powerlines UK Group , a leading independent OHLE provider and manufacturer of railroad equipment are looking for 2 individuals to join their team and assist in a wide range of activities to bolster your knowledge of the company and industry and boost your learning. Your duties will include, but not limited to, answering telephone calls and dealing with them in an appropriate manner, record keeping and other administrative work etc.,
Closing date: 03 Feb 2023
full salary and package will be discussed at interview
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.0
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
06 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the teams with the input and maintenance of the Signal rostering system, working with the resource teams to ensure updates and maintenance of the system and processes including starters and leavers and roster changes
- Assisting in the administration of the project’s rosters under the Supervision of the resourcing teams
- Answer telephone calls and deal with them in an appropriate manner
- Assist with collating and queries with hotel requests, van allocations and ensuring suitable records are compliant and maintained
- Assist the Assurance and sentinel Co-ordinator, to collate of paperwork in preparation for company audits and updating files as well as supporting paperwork
- Assisting with the booking and record keeping of hotel bookings alongside the procurement team to manager fatigue requirements ensuring an up-to-date log is kept and any discrepancies with invoices are dealt with in a timely manner
- Assist the team to promote P&I recruitment adverts, promotion events and liaison with the teams in England Scotland
- Ad-hoc associated administration duties to support the business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will be at Doncaster College where you will access a wide range of facilities on offer on a day release.
You will undertake The Level 3 Business Administration
Business Administration apprenticeship standard.
You will undertake Functional Skills for English and/or maths if needed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of a full time position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.