Business Administration Apprenticeship STOCKTON FOOTBALL CLUB
Stockton Town FC are seeking a hardworking Business Admin apprentice to join their team. The successful candidate will gain a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Total hours per week: 34.0
Possible start date
05 Apr 2023
2 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Finance Activities –
• Set up system to allow easy inputting of data to accounting software that allows for allocation to cost centres and cost centre reporting
• Set up data capture systems to ensure data input to finance software is easy and efficient
• Set up weekly and monthly accounting reports that will be developed with the clubs directors to assist on identifying profitability and wastage
• Weekly timesheets, collated, reviewed and approved with department managers
• Wage inputting and make up completed and wage and invoice payment runs on a weekly basis
Junior Player Subs Management System & Report -
• Manage monthly subs on a weekly basis to identify and manage failed payments
• Monthly report produced highlighting the following information
• Monthly subs collected and owed
• Credit control with members and payment owed
Telephone System Management & General Email Address Management –
Telephone booking system and organisation for below;
• Organising private functions / parties / room hire
• 3G hire and enquiries – booking pitches
• 1st team fixtures & tickets
• Junior team enquiries
• General enquiries
Admin / general enquiries - Management System and Comms Set Up –
• Management of the junior teams, team accounts
• IT admin support
• Handling of club social media and queries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at college or training centre
- On and off-the-job training
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
STOCKTON FOOTBALL CLUB
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.