Business Administrator Project Coordinator Apprentice (Technical Dept) SHEPHERD OFFSHORE LTD
We are looking for a candidate keen on Projects Coordination / Supervision / Administration to fill the position of Project Coordinator (Technical) & become part of the exciting & dynamic team. You will be providing essential services, support and added value through their facilities & infrastructure to a number of leading global companies.
Closing date: 15 Feb 2023
Holidays, Bonus & Pension within any offer Regular Paid Overtime Support required, for shift hand overs Monday to Friday / weekend support as part of a rota as required.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
28 Feb 2023
05 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The ideal candidate will be a pro-active, keen and committed individual who has excellent communication, confidence and organisational skills with up to date IT skills. Suitable experience is preferred but not essential for the role.
In this role you will be centrally positioned coordinating day to day operations & resources of the company and will be a key link between our client’s and the company. The company offers excellent personnel development opportunities within a great team environment.
- You will be responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, compliance and closure of the company’s projects.
- Coordinate operational & supervisors team allocating resources supporting and maintaining company services & processes.
- Working with engineering drawings and plans including modifications etc
- Ensuring commercial, technical & health, safety and environment compliance.
- Manage issues & risk.
- Competently using Microsoft Excel and other office based software packages
- Project reporting & supportive administration.
- Deliver professional high level of output.
- Ensure clients expectations are managed and exceeded.
- Responsible for coordinating and maintaining company management systems.
- Ability to coordinate, multi task and work under pressure.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Decision making capabilities.
- Committed and enthusiastic.
- Excellent communication.
- Define tasks and required resources.
- Flexible approach support operations.
- Ability to take on training and skills development.
- Good IT skills.
- Background in coordination/planning.
- Supportive qualifications / training / experience.
- Background in industry or construction, lifting / engineering / fabrication exposure.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
A fully work based apprenticeship programme across 18 months studying level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard. You will receive frequent visits from your trainer provider and also receive continuous support from your mentor within your employer.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full-time position available upon completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Essential
About the employer
ZENITH PEOPLE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.