Early Years Educator Apprentice CASTLE HOUSE SCHOOL TRUST LTD
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Castle House School Nursery as an Apprentice Early Years Educator. This would ideally suit someone looking to move from a L2 to a L3 qualification. You will plan, prepare and deliver activities to meet children’s individual needs.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
28 Feb 2023
05 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The setting offers a warm and welcoming nurturing learning environment for all children from the age of 2, although we are now in the planning stage of expanding the nursery to include children from the age of 6 weeks. All our staff are hardworking and dedicated to their role in supporting the children and their families
- Care and supervision of children assisting with their physical, emotional and development needs
- Plan, prepare and deliver activities to meet children’s individual needs
- Observe and record observations of children's learning and development
- Establish good relationships with children, acting as a role model and being aware of and responding appropriately by being a key person
- Gather evidence of children’s learning and produce learning journals
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all children
- Encourage children to interact with others and engage in activities
- Work as part of a team
- Follow and adhere to nursery policies and procedures including child protection policies
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3 qualification
- A mix of day release and assessor visits
- Mandatory training which covers Paediatric first aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship there is the potential to move on to full employment within our organisation
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.