Hyundai Motor Vehicle Technician Apprenticeship EDEN MOTOR RETAIL LIMITED
Eden Hyundai are seeking a Light Vehicle Technician Apprentice to join their dealership. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role. You will be working alongside qualified technicians with the investigation, repair and service of vehicles.
Closing date: 15 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
05 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Working alongside qualified technicians with the investigation, repair and service of vehicles
- Producing estimates
- Carrying out diagnostics
- Warranty work
- Assisting with MOT’s on vehicles
- Other general technical duties and general housekeeping
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Each apprentice will achieve the following:
- Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle) (ST0033/AP03) level 3 Standard
- Level 3 Award in Automotive Refrigerant Handling (EC842-2006) QCF
- Level 3 Award in Electric/Hybrid Vehicle System Repair and Replacement QCF
- Certified Hyundai courses
The candidate must be able to attend the block release training weeks in Nottingham.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent position on the completion of the apprenticeship.
Further opportunities to develop career to become a fully qualified master technician and MOT tester.
On completion of the apprenticeship the average salary of a light vehicle technician is anywhere between 24k-27k. While most experienced technicians may earn up to £33k per year.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
EDEN MOTOR RETAIL LIMITED
Motor vehicle service and maintenance technician (light vehicle)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.