The Armada Family Practice are looking for someone who is keen to learn and pursue a career in administration. You will be working in different areas within the health centre including secretarial, admin and care navigation. You will undertake a Business Admin level 3 apprenticeship in the workplace and will not be required to attend college.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
See the governments National Minuimum Wage information here https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
05 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Registering patients and updating patient’s details
- Provide a high standard of customer service to patients
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Receive incoming calls, making appointments and direct patients to the most appropriate care/service
- Actioning any correspondence that comes into our practice email account
- Record maintenance
- Administration support
- Processing referrals to secondary care
- Deal with clinician’s secretarial needs, typing letters from the digital dictation system or via tasks
- Communicating with hospitals and other service providers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will undertake the Business Admin Level 3 apprenticeship with the training provider PMA Ltd. Your training will all be completed in the workplace during your working week. You will also receive general practice in house training.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Good opportunity for a permanent position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/D) Essential
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.