We require an Administrator Apprentice to support the team by managing account inbox & helping with queries across different teams, answering the phone, sorting emails and replying to queries, chasing references, DBS, making files and performing general office duties.
Closing date: 01 Feb 2023
Salary will start at £6.00 per hour and increase to £7.00 after probation period of 6 months
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
06 Feb 2023
05 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
During this apprenticeship, you will be:
- Managing account inbox & helping with queries across different teams
- Prepare reports
- Following and adhering to the established and new processes
- Suggesting improvements to enhance the financial control environment.
- Perform administration tasks on behalf of the Recruitment Manager
- Help with ad hoc tasks required by the company
- Picking up the phone
- Sorting emails
- Replying to queries
- Chasing references
- Performing DBS checks
- Making files
- General office duties
- Helping day to day tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
- End Point Assessment
- Where a Sales Administrator Apprentice has not already achieved Level 2 English and maths, they must do so during this apprenticeship and complete it before taking the end-point assessment (last 3 months of the apprenticeship)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full-time employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.