In this admin role you'll become an important part of the office team, assisting with all aspects of admin / customer service, assisting all complex department. You'll receive on-going training and support, you will be taking client and client enquiries over the telephone, face to face and updating company records.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Between £10,000 and £16,000
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
05 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To provide administrative support to the office-based team to facilitate high-quality and responsive customer service
- Taking client and carer enquiries over the telephone, face to face and updating the spreadsheet
- Client compliments/complaints
- Adding new carers and clients to the system
- Confirming appointments
- Post out Welcome packs to new starters and assist with creating ID Badges and Staff Profiles
- Ensuring adequate stock levels of essential items - PPE, Office consumables etc.
- To take part in meetings and training as requested
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business
- You'll have a personal assessor to guide you through your training
- You will attend online 1:1 sessions with your assessor
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional online group classes with other learners (if necessary)
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths & English if required
- Business Administrator Certificate
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to secure any of the below permanent roles within the business:
- Care Coordinator
- Client Relations Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant
We care about our staff, and we like to promote people from within the company before recruiting externally.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SPECIALIST TRADE COURSES LIMITED
0345 565 2656
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.