Business Administrator / HR Apprentice FORT VALE ENGINEERING LIMITED
This vacancy is for a Business Administrator Apprentice based in Burnley, Lancashire. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to support the business with general administrative duties as well as other ad-hoc duties defined by management.
Closing date: 24 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
05 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an Apprentice Administrator, working within the HR department, you will learn a broad range of skills and competencies.
* You will work alongside a small team learning general administrative competencies, such as filing, photocopying & data input.
* You will get involved in opportunities and projects that will help you develop the skills, experience and knowledge to become a business administrator.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
* BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF.
* (Functional Skills, Level 2 - Maths, English - if not already achieved).
* Employer Rights and Responsibilities.
* Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The opportunities in the world of business are endless. Many apprentices start in business administration, customer service or accountancy, which are great stepping stones into lots of exciting careers. You can go on to specialise in a particular field and into management. You will find people who started in administration working in all professional areas and at all levels. If you are good at IT, have an eye for detail and enjoy working with others then a Business Apprenticeship could give your career a great start.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Technology (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
TRAINING 2000 LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.