Client Services/ Customer Service Apprenticeship EUROCLEAR SA-NV LTD.
Euroclear are looking for a Client Services/Customer Service Apprentice to join their growing business. Earning £25000 whilst working towards a Customer Service Practitioner Standard. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Apply Now! Your role will include providing front line support to clients/ stakeholders.
Closing date: 21 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Feb 2023
16 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing front line support to clients/ stakeholders
- Handling customer queries via email and phone
- Ensuring service disruptions are identified and managed both quickly and safely
- Use of bespoke software
- Use of excellent customer service continuously
- Store and retrieve relevant information
- IT duties including accurate emails
- Forward thinking in order to support clients with relevant information and remain one step ahead
- Any other duties as requested
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner standard:
- In-house training from the employer
- Functional Skills in maths and English training, if applicable.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression into full time employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 and above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
07717 752 768
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.