Public Affairs and Regulatory Relations Administration Apprentice EUROCLEAR SA-NV LTD.
Euroclear are looking for a PARR Administration Apprentice to join their growing business. Earning £25000 whilst working towards a Business Administrator Level 3 Standard. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Apply Now!
Closing date: 21 Apr 2023
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Apr 2023
11 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Monitor PARR mailbox to ensure all internal and external information requests are acknowledged, assigned and responded to on a timely basis
- Support the collation of internal information in preparation for PARR response
- Monitor open actions from all regulatory policy engagements
- Monitor regulatory engagement calendar
- Maintain oversight of new and existing PARR controls and procedures
- Maintain oversight of PARR SharePoint site, including, the organisation of all written and formal regulatory communications
- Support the timely delivery of regulatory communication evidence to external auditor
- Monitor all deliverables within the reporting inventory
- Engage internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery
- Execute timely submissions to all external stakeholders
- Monitor developments of external information sources: BoE, FCA, PRA, HMT etc
- Monitor internal Legal Watch communications
- Maintain regulatory and policy tracker
- Engage internal stakeholder to ensure timely response
- Support the annual review and oversight of EUI’s due diligence pack
- Engage internal stakeholders to ensure information remains accurate
- Support commercial teams on the completion of ad-hoc information requests
- Engage external stakeholders to ensure timely submission of public disclosure requests
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
- Functional Skills maths and English, if applicable
- In house training from the employer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression into full time role throughout the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 and above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
EUROCLEAR SA-NV LTD.
33 CANNON STREET
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.