Advanced Water Company (The UK’s leading specialist in water cylinder spares) and fielding enquiries from plumbing & heating merchants/installers via phone, email and live chat. The purpose of this role is to give accurate and friendly technical advice, establish rapport with customers and ultimately convert enquiries into sales.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Feb 2023
04 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Establish a friendly and professional rapport with customers, creating a positive impression of yourself and the organisation
- Provide customers accuracy, integrity and honesty at all times
- Ensure that every customer enquiry is logged through quotation system
- Identify customer needs and interests and present products that meet those needs
- Work collaboratively with other team members and departments, whilst maintaining a positive outlook
- Reaching monthly sales targets
- Process card payment transactions compliantly
- Follow internal processes and GDPR guidelines when handling customer information
- Engage with new and prospective customers through follow-up telephone calls
- Meet the training and development standards required for the job
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Trade Supplier apprenticeship standard:
- Functional Skills in maths & English
- Work-based Training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This role comes with built in progression opportunities with 3 further positions available with good performance:
- Trainee sales advisor
- Technical Sales advisor
- Senior technical sales advisor
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.