Outdoor Activity Instructor Apprenticeship - West Runton, AUG 2023 KINGSWOOD LEARNING AND LEISURE GROUP LIMITED
Love outdoors? Become an expert in outdoor adventure and join our L3 Activity Leader apprenticeship! What to expect: Escape the ordinary and get ready to dive into nature, leading and delivering adrenaline-pumping activities such as water sports to high ropes courses. This is a unique opportunity, like no other. Join the Kingswood family.
Closing date: 25 Jul 2023
Receive a £500 sign-on bonus Free food & accommodation for the first 12 months After 12 months this will deductible, with the best price across the industry for rent and food Rate goes up to £10.10 after 12 months
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
09 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Upcoming cohort start dates in 2023 include: January, April and August.
Here you are applying for: 1st August 2023.
- Leading high adrenaline outdoor activities using a range of specialist equipment
- Per week, 80% practical 20% off the job learning
- Undertaking various NGB (National Governing Bodies) qualifications
- Delivering activities in line with appropriate standards
- Inspiring teams in a motivational manner when delivering
- Offering excellent coaching and guest experience
- Adhere to high-level Health and Safety and Safeguarding policies
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Outdoor Activity Instructor Standard.
A selection of National Governing Body qualifications, within Watersports, Outdoor Activities and Leadership.
Gain: Safeguarding Level 1 and Outdoor First Aid.
- Around 50 pieces of technical training
- Extensive experience and knowledge teaching with specialist equipment such as all of our high rope activities
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The world is truly your oyster.
Use your skills and qualifications gained during your apprenticeship to teach activities anywhere in the world. This is a direct route to teach within the outdoor industry worldwide.
Progress in a range of positions within the outdoor sector from Multi-Activity Leader, Environmental Education Tutor, Activity Instructor, Ranger, and National Park Guide.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Functional Skills Level 2 (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SKERN LODGE LIMITED
Outdoor activity instructor
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.