As an Apprentice you will work, within a great team, in a rewarding environment at one of Champney's spa resorts. You will acquire the ability to deliver a 5* guest experience whilst being able to provide a range of beauty treatments to include facials, massage and nails to the highest professional standards.
Closing date: 01 Apr 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
25 Apr 2023
03 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We currently have some exciting opportunities for a start in a career that will provide the highest standard of training and excellent employment from the UK’s leading health resort and spa’s that will give your career a certain cachet that will set you apart.
Duties will include:
- Waxing services (legs, underarms, face and bikini line)
- Hand and nail treatments
- Foot treatments
- Facial skin care treatments
- Eyelash and eyebrow treatments
- Make-up application
- Basic massage treatments (back, neck and shoulder)
- As an Apprentice you will work within a great team, in a rewarding environment on a full-time basis, with 20% off the job training. We will help you to realise your full potential, give you incomparable skills and insider knowledge to take you wherever you want to go. Along your way you will learn anatomy and physiology, spa working practices, professional behaviours and a range of beauty treatments and services to the most professional standards possible
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Beauty Therapist Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Armonia Training Academy will provide you with the appropriate training to help you carry out beauty therapy treatments in line with legal, industry and organisational requirements, maintaining honesty, integrity, and confidentiality. Your training will be delivered through a blend of learning including; virtual, block input weeks and employer touchpoint days.
You will learn to implement and practice safe ways of working for yourself and others in accordance with legal, beauty therapy and organisational requirements. Whilst gaining the skills to carry out, maintain and store details relation to client records and confidential beauty treatment consultations
You will learn to understand and facilitate client journeys, recording messages and making appointments alongside handling payments from clients.
This qualification will be achieved through continual assessment of your practical work, your theory understanding, using tests and oral questioning; evidence of competence will be collected in a portfolio of evidence. You will also have an end point assessment at the end of your training.
You will understand, learn the skills, knowledge, and behaviours to help you choose the most appropriate products and range of beauty therapy techniques, products, tools, and equipment to provide all aspects of beauty therapy.
You will be given the knowledge to provide advice and recommendations on the beauty treatments and future appointments for you clients whilst maintaining professional values that meet Beauty Therapy industry requirements and expectations.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression to a Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualification
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.