Apprentice Nursery Nurse - Thornton KIDS PLANET DAY NURSERIES LIMITED
You will be working in the setting dealing with a variety of children, from babies and toddlers to 5-year-olds. You will be trained to a high standard in all duties needed of you, involving keeping the children safe and enhancing their learning/play. You will be supported throughout your training and be treated as a valuable team member.
Closing date: 01 Feb 2023
Pay may also be tailored to age and experience, but would always meet the minimum requirements.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
06 Feb 2023
03 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be working in the setting dealing with a variety of children, from babies and toddlers to 5-year-olds
- Ensuring safety of children at all times
- Supporting development through play
- Preparation of snacks and feeding children
- Keeping the nursery clean
- The role will include working as part of a team
- Learning how to plan and resource children's activities
- Understanding and implementing the EYFS, observing and recording children's achievements
- Any other duties required by the team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification
Training will take place at the nursery over the days you work there but may include some delivery at one of our training centres within certain nurseries, travel will be arranged if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Kids Planet Day Nurseries are a growing nursery group with excellent opportunities for progression on completion of the apprenticeship.
We are always looking for enthusiastic and passionate people to join The Kids Planet Group. We pride ourselves on valuing our employees and recognising hard work as well as progression, training, and support throughout your career within The Kids Planet Group.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 1 - 9/A*-G) Desired
About the employer
KIDS PLANET DAY NURSERIES LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.