Tyretrax Ltd based in London are seeking for a dedicated motor vehicle apprentice to join their team. The responsibilities of the mechanics apprentice include tyre fitting, inspecting vehicles, performing basic repairs, ordering parts etc. As a motor vehicle apprentice, you will be working under our experienced mechanics.
Closing date: 15 Feb 2023
£5.00 per hour
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
03 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an apprentice, you will be working alongside a team of experienced technicians, where you will learn to maintain and repair customers vehicles to a very high standard.
Your duties will include:
- Servicing - working to guidelines to ensure a vehicle is running at optimum performance
- Maintenance - replacing parts that have wear and tear before they fail
- Repair - diagnosing the reason for vehicle failure and fixing the problem
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Motor Vehicle Services and Maintenance Technician apprenticeship standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completing the apprenticeship, you will be able to progress onto a Level 4 Vehicle Damage Assessor course.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
M I T SKILLS LIMITED
Motor vehicle service and maintenance technician (light vehicle)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.