Legal Business Administrator Apprentice RICHMOND ANDERSON GOUDIE
Richmond Anderson Goudie are looking for someone who can learn the role of reception and hopefully train within their accounts department which will help the apprentice to become skilled in multiple areas. The ideal candidate will have good numeracy skills as it is essential to the role. You will Provide assistance to legal team by preparing draft correspondence and other assistance to paralegals and lawyers.
Closing date: 05 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
17 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
In this role you will be working for a law firm and providing support to different departments including reception work. Some of the duties include:
- Assistance to solicitors and office manager
- Provide kind, courteous communication while receiving visitors to their office
- Provide excellent customer service while answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Schedule and confirm appointments via phone, email, and schedulers
- Receive, sort and process daily mail
- Manage intake of potential clients with attention to detail for information while providing empathetic communication skills
- Provide assistance to legal team by preparing draft correspondence and other assistance to paralegals and lawyers
- Maintain reception area and set up rooms for meetings
- Greeting clients and offering refreshments
- Providing assistance to the accounts department
- Provide efficiency in other clerical receptionist duties such as filing (mainly electronically), photocopying, scanning, and processing documents
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration at Stockton Riverside College
- Functional Skills maths & English, if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-B/9-6) Desired
About the employer
THE EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.