Childcare & Education - Early Years Educator Apprenticeship SEYMOUR HOUSE LTD.
Seymour House are offering you the chance to ‘Earn as you Learn', working in one of our Ofsted "Outstanding" nurseries whilst becoming a qualified Level 3 Early Years Educator You will be working with children between the ages of 0-5 years, helping support children’s play and nurture their development
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
03 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be working with children between the ages of 0-5 years, helping support children’s play and nurture their development
- You will be involved in organising activities, in the assessment and record keeping of children's learning and development and work in partnership with colleagues and parents
- You will work alongside experienced Early Years Educators, have a dedicated mentor and have the support of your fellow apprentices
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Diploma in Early Learning and Childcare (Early Years Educator)
- Qualification reference: 601/3890/7
Equivalent to A levels at grades A to E.
This qualification provides the knowledge and skills required for Early Years Educators and meets the full and relevant criteria set by the National College for Teaching and Leadership.
- First Aid qualification
- Functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We will support you to achieve your Level 3 Diploma, giving you qualified Early Years Educator status
- From here, you can develop your career at Seymour House, opting for a managerial route or you can specialise in areas that excite you such as; special educational needs, disability, speech and language
The Level 3 Diploma can also be used as a stepping-stone towards:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership
- Honours Degree in Early Years
- Early Years Teacher (EYITT) or Primary Teacher (QTS)
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade at least C / grade 4) Desired
About the employer
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.