Health, Safety and Facilities Apprentice Expect Distribution
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a distribution company with over 30 years experience. You will work closely with the health, safety and facility department, whilst working towards gaining a Safety, health and Environment technician Level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
03 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Implement control measures through risk assessment.
- Keeping accident records and statistics up to date.
- Advising on protective clothing and equipment.
- Training employees on safety issues including manual handling training and health and safety instructions.
- Investigating accidents and recommending improvements in safety standards.
- Report writing.
- Document control.
- Data capture for statistical analysis.
- KPI reporting.
- Keeping up to date with changes in the HSE legislation.
- Help review our working processes monthly through frequent inspections.
- Assist the facilities supervisor with medial tasks.
- Raise PO's using internal systems.
- Writing and delivering toolbox talks to the management team.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Your training will take place within the workplace, you will be given the chance to earn as you learn. You will be provided with full support from staff members with many years experiences, all whilst working towards gaining a Safety, health and Environment Technician Level 3.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is opportunity for the right candidate to continue within the company once your apprenticeship has been completed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4-9 (C or above)) Desired
About the employer
SPRINGFIELD TRAINING LIMITED
Safety, health and environment technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.