Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship - Excellent Career Progression JOBSWORTH RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Jobsworth are offering a target motivated individual who is excellent with people a chance of starting an excellent career in Recruitment. The successful candidate needs to have the confidence to fit into a lively outgoing work environment and not be scared to pick up the phone and speak with customers.
Closing date: 15 Feb 2023
Annual bonuses and incentives are available to all employees
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
16 Feb 2023
07 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Using a variety of online tools and technology including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
· Developing job and personal specifications, preparing job advertisements
· Shortlist candidates on the telephone initially to determine suitability
· Completing competency tests and assisting new starters with registration documentation also arranging induction and training
· Liaising with different departments including payroll to ensure payroll accuracy
· Maintaining customer focussed attitude towards duties and responsibilities to ensure the needs of clients are identified and met
· Answering incoming calls and inputting information onto company database
· Booking in candidates for interviews at different companies
· Requesting ID and DBS of successful applicants
· Working towards KPI's
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
· Recruitment Resourcer level 2
· End Point Assessment
· Math's and English functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto a Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship or a Full time position may be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.