A pharmacy based in Finchley are hoping to recruit a hardworking and determined candidate to work within their small team of qualified professionals, as an Apprentice Pharmacy Assistant. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full-time employment and progress to higher level qualifications, such as Level 3 Pharmacy Technician.
Closing date: 22 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
08 Mar 2023
22 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dispensing medicine (With ongoing training)
- General admin
- Dealing with over the counter and phone enquiries
- Use of the computer and the pharmacy specific software
- Checking off and unpacking orders
- Stock management
- Date checking of stock
- Processing NHS prescriptions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Pharmacy Services Assistant Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills (If required)
- Own in-house training
- GPHC approved qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time permanent role for the right person
- Further potential for other training such as Level 3 Pharmacy Assistant
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.