Are you looking for an Early Years apprenticeship? Then look no further! CC’s Nursery is an exciting, creative place to work, and it will give you the opportunity to be part of a thriving Nursery which is at the heart of the community. You will plan and supervise child initiated and adult led activities which are based around the needs and interests of each individual child, support children to develop numeracy and language skills through games and play and much more.
Closing date: 11 Jan 2024
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
22 Jan 2024
22 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Going to college/training provider and completing assignments on time
- To attend team meetings and input any ideas
- Under supervision to provide all aspects of care for children including changing and feeding.
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team
The training you will be getting
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Paediatric First Aid
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The successful candidate can possibly progress into employment or onto further training.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.