Pharmacy Service Assistant Apprenticeship L2 Kingsfold Pharmacy
This is an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Services Assistant Apprentice Level 2 candidate who must have a positive attitude, be hardworking, well presented with good communication skills. Prior pharmacy experience is desirable but not essential as all training will be provided on the job. You will provide a variety of pharmacy and medicines services to patients, the public and other professional healthcare teams.
Closing date: 06 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Mar 2023
21 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
1. Provide a variety of pharmacy and medicines services to patients, the public and other professional healthcare teams.
2. Support the delivery of pharmacy services in a variety of pharmacy environments.
3. Supply, preparation, and assembly of medicines.
4. Ordering and receiving medicines, as well as their storage, disposal, and return.
5. Understanding of healthy lifestyle choices and relevant screening services.
6. Understand and work to standard operating procedures.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The candidate will receive a Pharmacy Services Assistant Level 2 qualification. This training will be conducted primarily at the employer’s site.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential of leading to full-time employment or progression onto level 3 qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
GET SET ACADEMY LIMITED
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.