We have a great opportunity for an Administration Apprentice to join a small, enthusiastic team that supports local communities, promotes volunteering and helps other charities. You'll be part of a small team and provide a vital level of administration support for the charity. There will also be opportunities to support with external events,
Closing date: today
The salary we are paying is over the standard apprentice rate and set at £5.81 an hour which will be paid on a pro-rata basis.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
30 Jan 2023
21 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Providing administrative support for the team at BARN
- Answering telephone inquiries
- Greeting visitors at the Redditch office and advising the team of their arrival
- To ensure accurate financial record keeping once trained to do so
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The successful applicant will work towards completing a 15 month Business Administration apprenticeship, followed by a 3-month assessment period which will be delivered by Smart Training and Recruitment virtually and in the workplace. There may also be the opportunity to get experience on projects or help to deliver training if confident to do so
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A previous apprentice stayed with the company and became our Administration and Marketing Officer
- We are a charity, so it depends on if we have the funding to cover the cost of a permanent position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
B A R N
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.