My client is revolutionising the world of sports memorabilia and licensed product. They maximise revenue opportunities for sports teams, athletes, and right holders across multi-channel solutions. Through their innovative partnerships, they design, develop, and deliver cutting edge products and services into the marketplace.
Closing date: 20 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
21 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Service desk support, using the agreed Service Desk platforms, delivering a prompt response and resolution to raised issues
- Laptop / Desktop Build and Support, maintaining all Pc’s and Laptops used by all employees, liaising with manufactures and software vendors to resolve issues
- Office 365 administration, ensuring the correct utilisation of licenses
- Administer software subscriptions, ensuring the correct utilisation of licenses
- Maintain security solutions, including antivirus solutions, email filtering
- To maintain Windows updates on all laptops/PC’s
- Complete basic administration of SIP based telephone system
- Support the changes and processes required for any of the IT solutions being used
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- ICT level 3 qualification
- Remote learning
- 20% Off the job training supported by Starting Off
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position once successfully completing the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.