Administration Apprentice THE LOGISTICS EXPERT GROUP LIMTED
This is the perfect role for anyone who wants to gain valuable admin experience, understand the workplace and expand their employability skills. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 21 Mar 2023
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 6.00pm, 1-hour lunch
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
22 Mar 2023
20 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The TLX group is the best courier service around because we provide a comprehensive same day courier service for our customers with the very best of service no matter how big or small the job. We are constantly expanding, taking on new businesses regularly.
Your role will include the following duties:
Sales and Lead Generation:
- Researching and identifying new target clients
- Contacting target customers by phone and personal visits
- Contacting existing customers to keep in touch and grow sales
- Set up meetings with target businesses
- Organising and reporting data
- Sending and receiving emails
- Storing and retrieving information
- Communicating over the telephone
- Filing and maintaining internal documents
- Typing/formatting documents for internal use and external clients
- Using Microsoft Office including Excel Spreadsheets and Word
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression onto full time employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 and above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THE LOGISTICS EXPERT GROUP LIMTED
30 Denington Road
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.