The company based in Cannock have an exciting opportunity for those who are seeking an apprenticeship within an Estate Agents. Supporting the business and employees with administration tasks you will complete a level 3 business admin qualification alongside your role as an apprentice. Duties include: Checking and signing off files when all documents.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
21 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- General office administration , ensuring the smooth running of the office day to day.
- Supporting with tasks for the company director
- Answering calls and message taking.
- Assisting the Property Management Department.
- Checking and signing off files when all documents.
- Chasing up missing documents.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
Our Business Administration Level 3 apprenticeship standard consists of the following:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA) - conducted by an external provider (Portfolio, project, and panel interview)
The end-point assessment is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level. It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity for a full-time position on completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.