Business Admin Apprentice UTILITY STREAM LTD
Opportunity to join a vibrant and fast paced growth business operating in the energy/utilities sector. A dynamic industry you will gain considerable experience in an important sector for the UK. Our goal is to create a more eco-friendly and sustainable country and we help our customers to manage their utilities and lower their carbon footprint.
Closing date: 10 Apr 2023
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00 (Monday - Thursday) 08:30 - 15:00 (Friday)
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
13 Apr 2023
20 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This is a varied role in a fast-growing business. Alongside the skills developed in support of the L3 Business Administration qualification you will gain considerable knowledge of the commercial (B2B) energy sector as well as experience a range of activities in a thriving business.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage all incoming correspondence - mainly e-mails/‘tickets’ raised through our systems. Plus incoming telephone calls
- Support sales team in raising tenders and preparing contracts
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain prices
- Interact with customers (business clients) via phone and e-mail to follow up on contacts and prospects
- Take ownership and manage all activities through our CRM ‘The Master Planner’
- Build relationships with key contacts at our suppliers
- Support all colleagues (office staff and field staff) with their administrative requirements
- Contribute to the growth of the business at any opportunity
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will receive support from an assessor to help you prepare for
your End Point Assessment covering:
As required to meet L3 Business Administrator apprenticeship
You will attend online masterclasses every other week for 1 day.
maths & English Level 2 (if required).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression into Account Executive, Account Management or Sales Executive roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
UTILITY STREAM LTD
Unit 1, Pegasus House
Pegasus Court, Tachbrook Park
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.