Beeston Dental Practice is looking to recruit a friendly and approachable Apprentice Dental Nurse, where you will gain a full range of skills and experience pivotal to becoming a successful and qualified dental nurse. If you are professional, confident and keen to pursue a career in the dental industry then this could be the role for you.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
£9,254.44 to £18,278.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
20 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties within the role include:
- Working chairside, with a dentist in a busy dental practice.
- To ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times in surgery.
- To be professional at all times.
- To ensure you have good communication at all times.
- To make patients feel at ease and comfortable at all times.
- To innovate ideas and initiate action to improve the overall perception of the practice, ensuring its good name continues.
- To ensure all facilities are presented to the highest levels of cleanliness and comfort.
- To be aware of all Health & Safety issues within the practice, to constantly implement and assess procedures drawing attention to any unsafe practices.
- To make sure all parts of the practice are safe and secure when not in use.
- To cover duties of such other members of staff as required.
- To undertake any other duties as may be required to assist in the running of the Dental Practice Portray a professional and positive image of the Dental Practice, wearing the uniform provided whilst on duty.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Dental Nurse Standard Level 3 https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/dental-nurse-v1-1
- Please note that the apprenticeship standards require the apprentice to sit an End Point Assessment. Please refer to above link for more information.
- Functional Skills if required.
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employer's address. You will only need to attend college in Nottingham City Centre for one day every 2 weeks for training.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.