Nursery Practitioner Apprenticeship KINDEROOS LTD
KINDEROOS nursery are looking for a Level 2 childcare apprentice to join their dedicated team. The role will include working as a key person under the direction of the room leader or deputy manager, providing care for children 6mths to 4 yrs of age. This is an Ideal role for anyone who has a passion for working with children.
Closing date: 02 Jul 2023
May increase after 3 months probation period.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Shift work - Monday - Friday, 08.00am - 17.00pm, 08.30am - 17.30pm, 09.00am - 18.00pm
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
16 Jul 2023
20 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To act as a key person to a group of children, liaising closely and building an effective relationship with parents/carers and ensuring each child’s needs are recognised and met
- To work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members
- To advise the Manager of any concerns, e.g., health and well-being of children, parents or the safety of equipment, preserving confidentiality as necessary
- To teach children, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulating play experiences
- To ensure that children are kept safe and that you understand when to follow child protection procedures
- To actively participate at team meetings, supervision meetings and appraisal meetings
- To attend training courses as required and to take responsibility for personal development
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Early Years Practitioner Level 2.
How training will be delivered TBC.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
239 GREAT WEST ROAD
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.