Apprentice Customer Service Advisor JUST INSURANCE AGENTS LTD
You will provide a first-class sales/customer service by answering any questions the customer might have about our insurance products. Acts as a liaison between customer and insurer, expertly advising and selling product(s) to customers that meet their demands and needs.
Closing date: 24 Feb 2023
• Day off during the week of your birthday • £1000 Apprentice incentive • Long service awards (e.g., increases in holiday allowance) • Staff discount (PLUS discount for your friends and family too) • JTC Rewards App
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
16 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will provide a first-class service selling product(s) to customers that meet their demands and needs.
- Learning to work effectively as part of a team as well as on own initiative, developing excellent communication skills
- Ensuring all calls are dealt with in line with Service Level Agreements
- Providing quality customer service
- Interacting with customers, answering insurance enquiries
- Effectively identifying customer complaints
- Always looks for new ways to make products attractive to customers
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers
- Main duties include providing insurance quotations, using our bespoke IT system including medical screening for our elderly customers.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 2 includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Work-based delivery of Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard.
- Full company induction including health & safety.
- 20% off the job time will be given for study/assignments.
- Monthly contact session with your PV trainer.
- Internal training provided by your employer and workplace mentor.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Just Travel Cover have a history of retaining successful apprentices
- Opportunity for staff to continue personal development with industry recognised qualifications
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
PENSHAW VIEW TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.