Finance & Administrative Assistant Apprentice Anglian Learning
The Central Team at Anglian Learning are looking to take on a Finance & Administrative Assistant Apprentice to work within their team. You will provide confidential administrative and PA support to the Directors and support the Trust Group Accountants with a variety of finance based tasks.
Closing date: 20 Feb 2023
Rate of pay is £5.00 per hour totaling £185 per week
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
21 Feb 2023
19 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Administrative Assistant for Business Support:
- Manage Directors diaries by assessing priority of appointments and arranging meetings
- Provide a business support service by dealing with all incoming and outgoing routine and confidential correspondence; prioritising action and ensuring an efficient and appropriate response
- Meet and greet visitors in a positive and capable manner
- Liaise with outside agencies, educational establishments and other organisations on behalf of the Trust central team
- Prepare agendas and meeting papers, taking notes of meetings and producing minutes when required
- Accurately produce and format a wide variety of correspondence, documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Maintain records including data management, photocopying and filing
- Organise whole Trust central team events, booking diaries and co-ordinating attendees, refreshments, catering and facilities
- Assist with marketing activities as required
- Monitor stationery for the Trust central team and order supplies as necessary
- Maintain a visible and professional presence and create excellent working relations amongst staff across the Trust
- Any other duty as requested by the PA to the Executive Trust Leadership Team which is commensurate with the post
Finance Central Team:
- Process requests from Trust Schools for new suppliers to be set up on our accounting system, including checking of bank details
- Amend existing supplier’s bank details, addresses, contact details and other information, ensuring fraud prevention checks have been completed
- Raise purchase orders on our online PO system
- Download and distribute Barclaycard statements to Trust schools
- Assist with preparation for internal and external audits by collating and filing documentation as required
- Assisting Trust Group Accountants and Trust Assistant Accountant with administrative tasks as required
- Any other duty as requested by the Financial Controller or Trust Group Accountants
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act. Our policies for Ex-Offenders, GDPR and Recruitment can be found on our website: www.anglianlearning.org
We value diversity and welcome applications from all, including those with protected characteristics under the Equality Act.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- With the support of an Assessor, you will demonstrate the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours required to achieve this Apprenticeship Standard
- You will also be supporting in achieving functional skills math or English, if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Following successful completion of this Apprenticeship, there may be a permanent contract available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.