Hair Professional Apprentice BROTHERS HAIR SCULPTING TEAM
Do you want to start a journey towards a fantastic new career in hairdressing? It will take hard work and dedication but it's worth it! Brothers Hair Sculpting Team in Marlow are recruiting for a full time apprentice.
Closing date: 28 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
35 hours per with a week day off within the opening hours of:- Friday 08:30 - 18:00 Saturday 08:00 - 16:30 Monday 09:00 - 17:00 Tuesday 09:00 - 20:00 Wednesday 09:00 - 18:00 Thursday 09:00 - 20:00
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
19 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Day to day duties to include:
- Shampooing clients
- Making sure the salon is clean and tidy
- Preparing clients for stylists
- Reception duties and making appointments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Practical training will be given in the salon.
- Introtrian will attend the salon to provide theory training to gain Hair Professional Diploma Level 2 in hairdessing on a one to one basis.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- To become a qualified Hair Stylist.
- To progress to Level 3 Advanced and Creative Hair Professional.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BROTHERS HAIR SCULPTING TEAM
62 West Street
INTROTRAIN & FORUM LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.