Administrative Coordinator Apprenticeship MIDLAND EYE HOLDINGS LIMITED
To administer, co -ordinate and facilitate Clinics while maintaining a professional and efficient service. Level 2 Customer service apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 05 Feb 2023
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
19 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Build and maintain rapport with patients and external visitors
- Booking appointments and managing enquires
- Liaising with clinical staff
- Responsible for taking payments
- General filing and keeping patients records up to date
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Online learning to support self-directed study
- Customer service practitioner apprenticeship standard
- Functional skills English and maths level 1 (if applicable)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
It is expected that permanent employment will be available following completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 (C) and above) Desired
GCSE or equivalent three other subjects (Grade 4 (C) and above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SOLIHULL COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY CENTRE
0121 678 7148
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.