Hairdressing Apprentice Hair Concepts
A great opportunity to join a small, friendly, busy hairdressing salon in the centre of Banbury to train as a Hair Professional Level 2. All training will be delivered in the salon. During training you will be assisting qualified stylists, shampooing and preparing clients. Weekly practical salon training with one-to-one theory sessions with Introtrain all delivered in-house at the salon.
Closing date: 28 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday, College, 9:30am - 4:00pm, Wednesday, 8:30am - 5:30pm, Thursday and Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm and Saturday, 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
03 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Day to day duties include:
- Reception duties
- Customer service
- Providing refreshments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard:
- One day per week at Introtrain for half day theory and half day practical training
- Practical training in-house will be delivered on a weekly basis
- Together to gain a level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- If maths and English GCSE grade 4 or above (or equivalent) are not achieved Introtrain will deliver Functional Skills as part of the Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- To become a qualified hair stylist
- To progress to Advanced and Creative Hair Professional Level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
INTROTRAIN & FORUM LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.