If you’re looking for a friendly, busy and hardworking environment where great work is rewarded and you’ll learn new skills, then keep reading! We are a growing online jewellery company in Slough. We are looking for a new Business Admin Apprentice. You will be exposed to all aspects of the business from fulfilling customer orders and customer service to supporting the marketing team with social media and digital campaigns. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Apply Now!
Closing date: 21 Feb 2023
You will also get staff benefits which include: staff discount on all products; annual discretionary performance bonus; free staff refreshments; fully funded, regular social events; free onsite parking
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
22 Feb 2023
20 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support the daily processing, fulfilment and dispatch of customer orders
- Printing order forms, message cards, barcodes and postage labels
- Picking and packing orders
- Dispatching orders using online 3rd party dispatch systems
- Support the customer service and digital marketing teams by learning to manage enquiries and requests from customers and press/influencers
- Processing returns, samples and gifting stock
- Supporting the marketing team digital campaigns
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Standard
- Functional Skills, if applicable
- In house training from the employer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Over time, the successful candidate who demonstrates the right qualities can expect career progression as the business grows. (Our previous apprentices have both secured key full-time roles in our business).
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.